Bloomsbury House is a listed building built originally to house the College of Preceptors. The impressive Grade II building was listed in 1976 and was sympathetically restored in 2007. The interior was transformed in to one of London's best kept secrets. This rather grand building was erected in 1887, designed in a sort of Flemish Renaissance style by one F. Pinches.
On 1st February 2010, Bloomsbury House was taken over by The International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) to accommodate the many conferences it hosts annually. The IISS headquarters are based at Arundel House (www.arundelhouse.com) another exceptional London venue they will work closely with Bloomsbury House to provide companies with some of the best meeting, conference and wedding space available in London.